The Talent Sourcer position is a remote temporary assignment for six months. The position can be located anywhere in the USA. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of identifying quality candidates and building talent pools. Qualified individuals should be able to prioritize and work seamlessly with the recruiting team and master the details of our company.
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for supporting the recruitment and fulfillment of positions. As a result, the Talent Sourcer must be resourceful, consultative, process driven and a relationship builder. They will need to understand the industry in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partners
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, HandShake, etc.)
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs and tracking progress.
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related field;
- Two or or more years of proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems
- Effective time-management abilities
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Creativity, strategic thinking, enthusiasm, positivity, a drive for continuous improvement, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dependability, responsibility, proactive communication, and a self-starter mentality
- Excellent organizational skills with very strong attention to detail
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- HR or Project Management Certification
- Three or more years of proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
General Working Hours and Conditions
This position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.