The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition is a key member of the People & Culture team. The successful individual will have a passion for finding ways to delight job candidates at every stage of the hiring process. The person will lead the strategy, development, design and management of talent acquisition initiatives and the candidate experience. This role is critical in advancing the firm’s strategy to attract, develop and retain superb and diverse talent, ensuring a segmented approach to talent acquisition that reflects the varied talent and recruiting needs of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and deliver a consistent, transparent candidate experience from start to finish; communicating with and responding to candidates quickly and at regular intervals; soliciting feedback from candidates about their experience; and implementing changes based on candidate responses to improve the process
- Design and develop a great candidate experience from the online presence, to application, screening, interview, selection, offer and onboarding that reflects the culture
- Lead the development of a segmented (experienced, early in career) and contemporary talent acquisition strategy
- Partner with business leaders to identify buy/build/borrow needs of the organization and provide leading solutions for recruiting and targeted sourcing
- Ensure a process that monitors and tracks the return on investment (ROI) of all sourcing activities to make recommendations on sourcing strategies
- Develop and track leading metrics to enhance performance of all talent processes and provide data to continually improve performance of the talent acquisition team
- Build and maintain a strategy that leverages current and emerging technologies, and utilizes targeted candidate assessment tools and data
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging staffing trends
- Develop marketing strategies centered on successful, known talent community practices to meet conversion and fill rate metrics
- Manage/build/develop a team of high performing sourcers/recruiters
- Partner with HRBPs and Internal Communications to develop, enhance, and execute branding initiatives including social media, careers site, and company profile pages of major job boards.
- Own a personal desk of requisitions, handling full-cycle recruiting for experienced hire positions across the company
- Manage searches in partnership with retained and contingent agency partners as needed
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Manager shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies and agreement terms during employment and applicable policy and agreement terms after employment ends. The Manager shall also review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments regarding policies and employment agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in talent acquisition
- Social media experience including fluency in social media strategies, platforms and metrics
- Proven experience owning and executing project strategies, plans and schedules
- A true marketer with a distinctive passion for creativity, strategy and analysis
- Proactive self-starter, builder and trail blazer to evolve new practices
- Analysis skills for using quantitative data to identify areas of opportunity and manage outcomes
- Executive presence, a dynamic professional with the ability to gain confidence from leadership and all stakeholders with whom she/he will interact
- Knowledge of ATS systems and recruitment technology platforms
- Experience utilizing competency and behavioral based interview models
- Experience with pre hire assessment platforms
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including, but not limited to: sourcing, referrals, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, strategy, and relationship management
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on candidate availability. Travel up to 25% required.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.