We are seeking relationship-oriented leaders with entrepreneurial and client management experience. If you are a forward thinker who strives for knowledge, anticipates needs and has a thirst for learning, we want you to help us lead our growing client delivery center. The Senior Manager will be involved in the talent acquisition process as a brand ambassador and be responsible for maintaining interpersonal relationships with stakeholders and clients. The role oversees day-to-day operations and performance management of entry level to experienced analysts and managers. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of workflows and managing the effective quality control of assessments conducted on alert and case investigations, fraud investigations, and other related tasks. The Senior Manager will serve as a subject matter expert in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and financial crimes compliance solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage client engagements by leading production teams.
- Engage with identified clients through in person, telephonic and written communications to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided.
- Support team development and career experiences by providing direction, coaching and feedback, recognizing and rewarding strong performance, and retaining top talent.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance of team members and work with People & Culture team to administer corrective action plans for under-performing employees.
- Oversee team production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes, providing production and service reporting to senior leadership and clients.
- Lead client onboarding and assist with identifying process improvements for effective transitions, developing job aids, and working with the client to identify and resolve process gaps.
- Project management, including real-time forecasting for human capital needs and client engagement completion timelines.
- Establish and maintain inclusive relationships with internal and external constituencies to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with leadership team to strengthen workplace culture, increase capabilities and improve profitable growth.
- Work directly with People & Culture and Financial Crimes Advisory teams to develop subject matter expertise, expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients.
- Travel required (~ 25%) for client and office visits and trade shows.
- Other role specific related duties as requested
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience or a combination of experience including consulting, operations management, and banking with large complex companies.
- A minimum of 4 years of proven client leadership experience with autonomous decision making and successful results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and rules impacting the financial services industry and AML/BSA.
- Sound understanding of compliance and operational risks and internal control frameworks.
- Flexibility to switch priorities based on the needs of the business in a fast-paced environment.
- People management experience; high emotional intelligence, self-awareness, regulation and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical/research skills and ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize large data sets.
- Ability to lead multiple priorities and projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams, and implement action items during the life of a project.
- Respect: Individuals who listen with empathy and act with dignity.
- Responsibility: Individuals who collaborate, communicate and honor their word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field.
- A deep understanding of Anti-Money Laundering principles and subject matter expertise in AML issues.
- CAMS certification.
- Understanding of human resources practices and policies
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. However this position may require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations. Travel (~25%) for client and office visits and to attend trade shows.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard and mouse; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.