The Senior AML Trainer position is responsible for facilitating new hire training and continuous education courses. This position will also be involved with the development of materials to be utilized by the Training Department. Additionally, this position will work closely with new staff as they move out of new hire training and into production. This position can work from our Cleveland, Phoenix, or Buffalo locations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate new hire training and onboarding.
- Facilitate the transition from new hire training to production.
- Preparation of training materials to include outlines, Power Points and study guides.
- Provide assessments of new hire performance and comprehension to the Training Manager.
- Provide recommendations for individualized training as deemed appropriate.
- Assist with creating assessments and examinations.
- Provide one on one coaching and support to staff.
- Support specific projects by providing ad hoc training sessions and by serving as a Subject Matter Expert and/or Quality Control.
- Support client specific training for staff as they join new engagements.
- Recommend teaching strategies to enhance the overall program and trainee comprehension.
- Work closely with Associate Managers and Quality Control personnel to understand topics/material that may need additional attention.
- Provide periodic reporting of staff training records to the Training Manager.
- Provide support to other closely aligned departments as deemed appropriate.
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Travel may be required based on training needs across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Two years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree in related field
- Three or more years of relevant experience
- CAMS or related professional certification
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position may require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.