Are you interested in breaking into the field of anti-money laundering? Join us in our phase of growth as we build a competitive landscape for the future. We seek change agents with an entrepreneurial, optimistic and creative focus.
This role is the gatekeeper, organizer, and manager of schedules for the executive team. The Executive Assistant will organize travel, management calls, client interactions, calendar management and be responsible for overall administrative duties. We are looking for an energetic and creative, early in career professional with outstanding communication skills, ability to multitask, analyze information and make decisions. Primary location: Cleveland, Ohio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage executive’s schedules, calendars, and appointments including organizing and scheduling meetings
- Responsible for information preparation, company records, and data analysis including reporting
- Act as an agent of the company, answering phone calls, and connecting people
- Prepare written and verbal communication materials and correspondence
- Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel and car rental reservations including being available 24/7
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Demonstrated organizational discipline (leadership role in Greek life, professional association, athletic team)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Digitally savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and advanced skills
- Ability to create and modify PowerPoint
- Ability to create pivot tables, charts, graphs in Excel
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Ability to articulate message in concise manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing demands
- Learning agile with high emotional intelligence
- Flexible and adaptable
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
This position may be relocated to Highland Hills, Ohio in the future.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.