The Operations Resource Manager will analyze, develop, implement, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of activities in the operations areas to meet production and business goals regarding service delivery, optimum hiring levels, quality and profitability objectives. The Resource Manager will establish collaborative relationships with leaders and managers among various business units and support teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating, assigning and aligning talent resources to various projects to meet established productivity, quality and project timelines.
- Responsible for managing productivity and assisting leadership in forecasting and monthly revenue management.
- Manages employees and determines hiring needs based on project’s requirements.
- Compiles and interprets operational data to analyze and measure team production and quality results against goals and seeks opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes.
- Prepare and present complex written materials and verbal presentations (production and service reports) and conduct forecasting reports to support operational improvements (trending, production metrics, etc).
- Manage solution delivery within Operations team to ensure that solutions are aligned with business objectives, regulatory expectations and industry practices.
- Collaborate with others to challenge the norms and improve and grow the business.
- Routinely examine processes to identify opportunities for continued process optimization.
- Assist in the management of various projects by establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders and other external constituencies to achieve goals.
- Coordinate special projects, including assisting with adherence to company-wide strategic initiatives.
- The Operations Resource Manager shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. Managers facilitate compliance among firm employees with all firm policies. The Manager shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- Four or more years of proven experience in operations resource management
- 2 or more years of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience and sound understanding of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, collaborate with project teams, implement action items, evaluate milestones and change direction when necessary during the life of a project
- Managerial, supervisory and leadership experience with proven decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establish cooperative and collaborative working relationships
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams and implement action items during the life of a project.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly and able to influence and identify opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Five or more years of proven experience in resource management
- Six Sigma black belt
- CAMS Certification
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.