The Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of analysts by providing coaching to meet performance standards. They will have client contact while establishing relationships with other leaders and managers in other business units and support teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of detection/investigative staff including the overseeing of the team’s production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes.
- Identify top talent and coach and develop leaders into supervisory roles.
- Identify staff who has difficulty meeting quality and/or production metrics.
- Interact regularly with clients to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided.
- Provide production and service reporting to senior leadership and clients.
- Work directly with leadership to develop subject matter expertise and expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients.
- Collaborate with leadership to challenge status quo in order to improve and grow the business.
- Provide regularly scheduled reporting with insights by working with cross departmental and internal team members.
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet or exceed client KPIs and internal benchmarks.
- Interpret weekly scorecard/performance data and portions of regular (quarterly) business reviews highlighting proactive activity, trends, etc. for senior leadership.
- Assess and manage the risks associated with business objectives and activities to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
- Provides education, coaching, and feedback to staff in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Bachelor’s degree, CAMS Certification and 4 years or more of AML/BSA experience or Associate’s Degree, CAMS Certification and 5 years or more year of AML experience.
- Managerial experience and proven decision making skills
- Coaching and Feedback, Performance/Talent Development
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams and implement action items during the life of a project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and other external constituencies to achieve goals.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- Thorough knowledge of the banking industry and related laws and regulations
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
General Working Hours and Conditions
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.