AML RightSource is growing and looking for talented professionals to join our team at the management level. The Manager plays a key role in our development and success as they will be responsible for overseeing a team of analysts by providing coaching of Associate Analyst’s to meet performance standards. They will have client contact while establishing relationships with other leaders and managers in other business units and support teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of up to 25 analysts
- Identify top talent among the team and coach and develop leaders into supervisory roles
- Interact regularly with major clients to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided
- Oversee the team’s production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes
- Provide production / service reporting to senior leadership and clients
- Work directly with partnership team to develop subject matter expertise and expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients
- Travel (about 10%) for client visits and trade shows
- Collaborate with Partners to challenge the norms and improve / grow the business
- Manage projects
- Bachelor’s degree, CAMS Certification and 4 years or more of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience or Associate’s Degree, CAMS Certification and 5 years or more year of AML experience.
- Managerial experience and proven decision making skills
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Candidates must possess one of the following:
- Strong operations management experience in financial services, OR
- Very strong subject matter expertise in Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / or Anti-Money Laundering (AML), OR
- Experience in public accounting or consulting handling engagements with large, complex client companies
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams and implement action items during the life of a project.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders and other external constituencies to achieve goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.