The Leadership Development Trainer is responsible for on-boarding and continuous coaching for new and emerging leaders at all levels of the organization. This role will be responsible for delivering best-in-class education, experiences and exposure for our leaders that enhance organizational performance and align to our core values.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and/or curates leadership content, resources, and tools (i.e. micro learning, assessment tools) to help drive the development of leaders at all levels.
- Coaches, facilitates, and trains, formally and informally, across a variety of topics (i.e. management, feedback, change) and in many different situations such as individual/group, workshops, webinars, and more.
- Leads and participates in efforts that support the integration of the organization’s new leadership competencies and approach into people processes, systems, and metrics (i.e. integration into processes such as Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement).
- Consults with stakeholders to understand their leadership and management development needs and the appropriate sponsorship, engagement and alignment; create and execute programs and processes to drive professional growth and accountability across the organization.
- Perform training needs and skill gap analysis to identify, track, and drive measures of success/impact.
- Delivery of live and virtual learning for people managers and general business leadership to a diverse audience.
- Act as an expert facilitator and support skill building for internal employees.
- Partner with the broader operational team to align on strategic projects, design and quality of programs.
- Bachelor Degree in Organizational Development, Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working in Leadership Development (i.e. design, facilitation, coaching, and program management) and/or Talent Management (i.e. executing/managing talent programs such as talent reviews, performance management, and/or high potential development) required.
- Use of psychometrics with Level B qualifications of any of the following tools (Birkman, 360 degree feedback, MBTI, Emotional Intelligence).
- At least 5 years working with leaders at all levels – from supervisors to C-level executives preferred.
- Experience developing and supporting Leadership Programs for non-centralized organizations including multi-tracks; high-potential and general leadership curriculum.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, presentation and influencing skills, particularly capable of delivering leadership development activities in the organization to establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
- Strong technical/professional expertise in the areas of adult learning, learning and executive development, organizational development consulting and learning/instructional design.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel; experience with various web-based and e-learning development software.
- Adaptable and innovative in design and execution of learning and development programs, processes and solutions; comfort with ambiguity and navigating between strategic and tactical execution.
- Executive presence, excellent leadership, project management, data reporting and analytics, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Masters Degree in Organizational Development, Business, Human Resource Management or related field.
- 6 or more years working in Leadership Development (i.e. design, facilitation, coaching, and program management) and/or Talent Management (i.e. executing/managing talent programs such as talent reviews, performance management, and/or high potential development) required.
- Six or more years working with leaders at all levels – from supervisors to C-level executives preferred.
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However, this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations. Some evening and weekend work required. Travel up to 75%.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.