The Information Security Specialist is responsible for actively implementing, monitoring and performing the day-to-day operations within the IT department to ensure the security of AMLRS technology, systems and data. This role will own and be responsible for the technology selection, configuration and integrity of security controls.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role will perform a variety of activities across all AMLRS sites, including but not limited to:
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks such as ISO27001 & NIST 800.
- Experience with Firewall, Switch and Router configurations and auditing.
- Experience with Splunk configuration, integration, tuning and operation.
- Ability to script in Powershell and write utility programs using the .Net platform.
- Assist in the review and testing of software modifications and new releases.
- Manage vulnerability scanning activities and add results to the AMLRS Risk Grid.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve the security of the company.
- Configure and monitor other enterprise health monitoring solutions such as Panopta.
- Performs data analysis and produces metrics and reports.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Coordinates monthly Risk Management meetings and documents decisions.
- Coordinate and participate in Security Posture Assessments (Pen Tests).
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Assists with help desk tickets when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned:
- Setup, deploy and maintain networked workstations, peripherals, and telephony within the organizations office locations.
- Research and troubleshoot end-user issues with computers, printers, software and operating systems. Record all work in a ticket tracking system.
- Perform troubleshooting of network and wireless equipment.
- Assist with the maintenance and operation of enterprise and hosted systems operated or used by the organization.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Complies with all AMLRS policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Accurately completes and submits status reports and time entries in a timely manner.
- Professional and positive attitude and a willingness to constantly learn.
- Escalate and participate in organizational discussions to identify solutions for architecture differences or conflicts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Four years or more of experience as an Information Technology resource
- Problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions
General Working Hours and Conditions
Normal Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.