The HR Business Partner will manage and direct day-to-day recruiting efforts including strategies, activities and events that positively impact employee morale, productivity, and the desired culture and business outcomes. The HR Business Partner provides strategic human resources support and counsel to management and employees at AML RightSource as part of the overall objective of increasing employee engagement, corporate performance and retention.
Duties also include coordinating general orientations, managing employee benefit programs, delivering training, providing assistance regarding policies and procedures, communicating HR services, coordinating employee recognition events and carrying out projects and other duties as assigned.
This position will be located in the AML RightSource Cleveland, Ohio or Hudson, Ohio office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment strategy, sourcing techniques and implementing innovative and efficient programs to ensure the hiring and retention of the best talent to maintain divisional growth.
- Acts as liaison for Corporate on all projects, as directed by management and implements all new or revised HR programs in accordance with the established HR strategy.
- Collaborates with the Human Resources and Operations teams and serves as an initial point of consultation, problem resolution, and facilitation in the areas of talent management.
- Advises hiring managers with respect to recruitment strategies, candidate screenings and applicant pool development.
- Monitors, verifies, and authorizes routine personnel actions and requests pertaining to existing employees and new hires, in accordance with established policies, employment process procedures, and guidelines.
- Inputs and maintains employee information in the Applicant Tracking Systems / HRIS and creates and maintain new employment files. Monitors and reports Applicant Tracking System / HRIS issues to vendor.
- Ensures pre-employment background checks are efficiently processed, reviewed and cleared and hiring managers are notified regarding the status.
- Prepares offer letters and maintains job descriptions.
- Serves at liaison between the Company and outside vendors regarding employee verifications.
- Develops and delivers general training presentations regarding employee benefits, orientations and other HR programs.
- The HR Business Partner shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. HR Business Partner facilitates compliance among firm employees with all firm policies. The HR Business Partner shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field.
- Seven years of diverse and progressive Recruiting experience in a generalist capacity dealing with complex business and Human Resources issues.
- Strong computer proficiency: Experience with human resource information systems and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills essential for success.
- Experience dealing directly with upper management.
- Proven responsibility in maintaining confidentiality regarding sensitive employee records.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to extract and analyze complex data, define and solve problems.
- Confidence in delivering training presentations.
- Attention to detail in coordinating and leading events.
- Ability to learn and utilize HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products and ability to coordinate schedules using Outlook.
- Ten or more years of Human Resources related experience.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or Public Administration or related field.
- Basic knowledge of the functional HR areas, specifically recruitment and employee benefits.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources (i.e. ERC HR University, PHR, SPHR, CP, SCP and/or HR Project Management Certification.
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.