Are you intellectually curious, analytically strong and have a high capacity for work? We are hiring for a newly created role of HR Shared Services Manager who will partner closely with our HR team members and COEs to create a strong and effective shared services function. The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with proven experience in the Human Resources and Shared Services fields leading a team that delivers high levels of customer satisfaction through their HR expertise and leveraging technology to scale services.
The HR Shared Services Manager will have oversight of compliance, Employee Relations process and tracking, and three core processes (onboarding, performance management and benefit enrollment – inclusive of 401k, health, dental, vision and life insurance). This role will maintain confidential employee records, and serve as a people manager and HRIS expert.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage employee records in Paycom to ensure all transactions are expressed appropriately in the HR systems of record for both US and international employees; answer questions and advise HR business partners on how to express employee changes in the appropriate systems; resolve state and local tax issues, complete accurate tax setups, and properly action Employee Self Service workflow transactions.
- Complete on-going review and analysis to promote automation and streamline processes.
- Ensure compliance; audit files for accuracy and timeliness; complete all reporting dashboards accurately.
- Lead and implement new or revised HR programs in accordance with the established HR policy or practice.
- Resolve inconsistent, inefficient and incongruent processes, policies and practices to prevent and mitigate HR risk and compliance issues.
- Ensure flawless delivery and compliance of new processes across Paycom and PEO Canada.
- Align through project management and communication strategies to gain efficiencies and align operational and administrative HR practices
- Benchmark internally and externally, looking for Employee Relations tracking processes that will drive the efforts to enhance business performance and create new efficiency for investigations and reporting.
- Recommend process and efficiency improvements regarding HR and Operation practices.
- Ensures data integrity, HRIS functionality and efficiencies in HR practices that are in line with company and HR lead strategic initiatives.
- Collaborates with the Human Resources and Operations teams to serve as an initial point of consultation, problem resolution, and facilitation in the areas of process improvement.
- Monitors, verifies, and authorizes routine personnel actions and requests pertaining to existing employees and new hires, in accordance with established policies, employment process procedures, and guidelines.
- Develops and delivers general training presentations regarding employee relations trends, processes, benefits, orientations and other HR programs.
- Conducts performance reviews and provide guidance to direct report(s) regarding career development.
- Review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies and agreement terms during employment and applicable policy and agreement terms after employment ends. The HR Business Partner shall also review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments regarding policies and employment agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field.
- Four or more years of diverse and progressive HR generalist experience with strong HRIS application knowledge.
- Expert use of excel, HRIS systems and creation of reporting templates (pivot tables, charts, graphs)
- Proven responsibility in maintaining confidentiality regarding sensitive employee information.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and rules impacting employment.
- Sound understanding of compliance and operational risks and internal control frameworks.
- Flexibility to switch priorities based on the needs of the business in a fast-paced environment.
- People management experience; high emotional intelligence, self-awareness, regulation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to extract and analyze complex data from HRIS system, define and solve problems.
- Abilitiy to mange HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- Respect: demonstrated ability to listen with empathy and act with dignity.
- Responsibility: demonstrated ability to collaborate, communicate and honor their word.
- Five or more years of Human Resources and HRIS related experience.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Computer Science, Business, Public Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of Paycom.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources (SPHR, PHR, CP, SCP and/or HR Project Management certification).
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations. Travel up to 25%.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.