The HRIS Analyst is responsible for facilitating and supporting key processes and accountabilities within the organization by managing and maintaining the HRIS, creating and analyzing data reports, training staff on the system, providing customer service and troubleshooting problems.
The position will be required to work with the HR team, Managers, the HRIS vendor and other HR technology vendors in managing, integrating and maximizing HRIS functionality and interfacing technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, review, test and implement HRIS upgrades and patches and to maximize HRIS functionality.
- Manage HR data integrity including the use and dissemination of employee information, data protection, data accuracy, and data extracts.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Responsible for data quality and integrity by ensuring system output is monitored, interfaces and systems are validated, and system security is administered appropriately.
- Ensure the HRIS and related systems are properly working after upgrades, pay policy changes, maintenance, etc.
- Facilitate the transfer of all data file feeds: Anthem, COBRA, Discovery Benefits, Fidelity, Netsuite to Paycom, etc. to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Provide technical expertise in the field of HRIS and reporting tools including the development of business intelligence reports and dashboards for HR and other functions.
- Maintains a broad understanding of the HRIS technology environment, advising internal customers on HRIS technology capabilities, and proactively identifying and recommending areas for process improvement.
- Review and audit quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends, propose solutions and take action to ensure integrity in system data and processes.
- Generate reports for internal use as well as for external sources including annual EEO.
- Monthly review, tracking, reporting and follow-up through completion on e-verity, I-9 status ensuring compliance with related regulations.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of HR business functions, polices and regulations to ensure compliance and provide recommendations to influence business solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Human Resources or related field.
- Three or more years of HRIS experience with complex systems in complex organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis and translate business needs and to create solution requirements documentation.
- Analytical thinker, problem solver, change advocate, critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, ability to analyze large amounts of data, to translate data, draw conclusions and make recommendations to management.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and precision with data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric, team player, proven ability to multi task, excellent oral and written communication skills, solid organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel)
- Master’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Human Resources or related field.
- 4 or more years of HRIS experience with complex systems in complex organizations.
- Broad knowledge of HR functional areas outside of HRIS (Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, etc.)
- Solid experience with Paycom or NetSuite is highly desirable
- Certified HR professional (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP; SPHR or PHR)
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.