The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. This position will work in the Cleveland, Ohio office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records, data analyst and representing the executive to others.
- Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks
- Prepare reports at the direction of executive leadership
- Maintain confidential information and communications
- Manage executive’s schedules, calendars, and appointments including organizing and scheduling meetings as necessary
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel and car rental reservations
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- A minimum of five years administrative support experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and advanced computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.