The Director of Operations will provide strategic direction and leadership for critical aspects of the Company including maintaining client relationships, monitoring productivity and performance, general program operations, and overseeing internal AML teams.
This role will provide leadership within the Operations team to ensure day-to-day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory/legal requirements and company policies and procedures. This successful person will be able to effectively manage people and be able to collaborate with partners across the company in order to influence strategic decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee Client Delivery across defined geographic territory
- Oversee all aspects of operations in assigned territory to support the delivery of the strategy.
- Team Management: Proactively mentor and train direct and indirect reports. Ensure that roles are clearly defined on projects and accounts, actively provide developmental feedback.
- Grow Client Relationships. Contribute to revenue growth through being a consultative partner, advising clients to proactively address needs and solving business problems that drive high client satisfaction.
- Develop talent, provide coaching and feedback, manage performance of all team personnel in office, influencing and working within matrix management project structure
- Demonstrates leadership to both clients and internal partners to deliver project objectives professionally and with superior quality
- Ensure day-to-day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory, legal and company policy and requirements.
- Interact regularly with clients to strengthen the relationship, report results, and identify new opportunities for providing value added services.
- Oversee production and results for the office and seek opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes.
- Identify top talent among the team to coach and develop into leadership roles.
- Drive solution delivery within Operations team to ensure that solutions are aligned with business objectives, regulatory expectations and industry practices.
- Help set and deliver on internal revenue goals and benchmarks.
- Ensure full delivery on all revenue components.
- Routinely examine processes to identify opportunities for continued process optimization.
- Identify and resolve risks and issues, escalating as appropriate to keep management informed of identified risks.
- Responsible for onboarding new company acquisitions to ensure regulatory coverage and the monitoring of potential suspicious activity.
- Manage various strategic priorities.
- Works with CEO, COO and Human Resources to review incentives and compensation for team.
- Bachelor’s degree level of education or higher in accounting, finance, business or related field.
- Ten or more years of relevant professional experience or a combination of experience including consulting, operations management and banking with large complex companies.
- Very strong subject matter expertise in Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / or Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
- Proven managerial and leadership experience.
- Very strong entrepreneurial spirit – highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence others and initiate complex, strategic change.
- Ability to respond quickly to a changing environment.
- Ability to identify areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations and/or implement.
- Independent decision making and ability to clearly articulate decisions to a broad audience.
- Highly motivated with a positive outlook and the ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong management skills and demonstrated ability to develop employees.
- Twelve or more years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in business administration or related field
- Prior client relationship development experience
General Working Hours and Conditions
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.