The Business Development Associate will assist the sales and marketing team to help grow the business. This is a high profile position for an assertive self-directed individual seeking to fast track their sales career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships with decision makers over the phone, email and in-person to qualify sales opportunities for sales leadership
- Manage and track a high volume of outbound calls and emails to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Create detailed sales pipeline of prospects and leads
- Identify prospect’s business needs and goals to determine solution
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to build and maximize the revenue yield of a sales pipeline
- Coordinate and attend 6-12 conferences per year
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, and CRM software
- Able to build strong networks in and outside the organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified appointments
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Reliable, strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Able to follow through and complete tasks on time
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A winning attitude, high energy and willingness to learn
- Experience selling professional services is ideal but not required
- 2 years sales experience in a business to business environment
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.