The Developer/Business Analyst will focus on optimizing operational performance through understanding business needs and identifying how best to meet them. This role leverages technical and business expertise to identify opportunities for improvement and drive change throughout the organization. This includes working cross functionally to gather requirements, project manage priorities and drive implementation. Once requirements have been gathered and approved, proceed to develop and support applications. Other responsibilities include data analysis, reporting and change management support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, validate and document business and system requirements
- Work closely with the Sales, Human Resources, Operations, Marketing Team and other executive level resources
- Design, implement and maintain solutions to meet business needs
- Review, edit and refine outlines, storyboards, technical proposals (text and graphics) – ensure clarity, conformance, consistency, and completeness
- End-to-End solutions development to include system-level optimization. Investigates and troubleshoots issues and needs for all IT software and web applications
- Develop and support reporting for operational performance and management decision-making
- Assist management with analyses and reports as assigned; including forecasting and productivity reporting
- Optimize data collection accuracy and efficiency leveraging various programs, including MS Access and Excel
- Stay informed about regular updates and new developments related to supported software systems. Make recommendations for operational improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness or to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or related field
- Two or more years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; especially to non-technical individuals.
- An understanding of system design and configuration including virtualization, cloud storage and mobile devices.
- Ability to drill down into the details, dependencies and implications while being cognizant of/and working towards big-picture aspects of the proposal.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Understanding of business change/transformation techniques and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Three or more years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with handling Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Safe + Harbor data handling requirements
- Experience using Microsoft Access
- Cloud-based computing platforms and integration platforms
- Experience using Tableau or other data visualization software
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- NetSuite experience
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.