The Associate Manager is responsible for assisting the manager in supervising teams of analysts to meet or exceed quality and production goals. AML RightSource Associate Managers play a critical role in the successful completion of engagement requirements within time constraints as set by management. This position is located in Buffalo, New York.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mentors and provides continual development to both the senior and associate analysts
- Manages small groups of project based analysts
- Assists Managers and executives in client relations and general project management
- Tracks progress and performance and summarizes the information effectively
- Develops new processes and efficiencies both internally and client related
- Acts as a first level of leadership to address analyst issues
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 or more years of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience or Associates Degree with 4 or more years of AML experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills. Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams, implement action items, evaluate milestones and change direction when necessary during the life of a project.
- Supervisory experience and sound decision-making skills.
- CAMS certification
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- Knowledge of the banking industry and related laws and regulations
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.