The Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of analysts by providing coaching to meet performance standards. They will have client contact while establishing relationships with other leaders and managers in other business units and support teams. This position can be located in either our Cleveland, Ohio; Hudson, Ohio or Phoenix, Arizona offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of up to 25 analysts
- Identify top talent among the team and coach and develop leaders into supervisory roles
- Interact regularly with major clients to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided
- Oversee the team's production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes
- Provide production / service reporting to senior leadership and clients
- Work directly with partnership team to develop subject matter expertise and expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients
- Travel (about 10%) for client visits and trade shows
- Collaborate with senior leadership to challenge the norms and improve / grow the business
- Manage projects
- Bachelor's degree level of education or higher in accounting, finance, business or related field
- Four (4) or more years of professional experience in public accounting, consulting, an operations management role in banking or combination thereof
- Managerial/leadership experience
- Candidates must possess one of the following:
- Strong operations management experience in financial services, OR
- Very strong subject matter expertise in Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/or Anti-Money Laundering (AML), OR
- Experience in public accounting or consulting handling engagements with large, complex client companies
- Very strong entrepreneurial spirit - highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Normal Working Hours & Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.