The Associate Manager is responsible for assisting the manager in supervising teams of analysts to meet or exceed quality and production goals. AML RightSource Associate Managers play a critical role in the successful completion of engagement requirements within time constraints as set by management. This position can be located in either our Cleveland, Ohio; Hudson, Ohio or Phoenix, Arizona offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mentors and provides continual development to both the senior and associate analysts
- Manages small groups of project based analysts
- Assists Managers and executives in client relations and general project management
- Tracks progress and performance and summarizes the information effectively
- Develops new processes and efficiencies both internally and client related
- Acts as a first level of leadership to address analyst issues
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2-3 years of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- 1-3 years of banking experience
Normal Working Hours & Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
AML RightSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.