AML RightSource is looking for a talented IT Systems Administrator to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
Duties include operating, monitoring, securing, issue resolution, research and upgrades. This individual ensures that all AML RightSource server hardware, operating systems, software, network and related procedures adhere to organizational standards, values and strategic plan. They will also be responsible for after-hours emergency support when necessary.
- Monitor networks to ensure security, integrity and availability to specific users.
- Manage user and system authentication and authorization in appropriate repositories such as Active Directory.
- Monitor system and network health including capacity, efficiency and utilization.
- Investigates and troubleshoots issues and needs for all IT supported systems.
- Installs, configures, and maintains purchased applications, complex application suites, or application frameworks.
- Setup, Deploy and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- 5 years Microsoft platform experience - Microsoft Windows 2003-2012 Server, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with IDS tools such as SNORT.
- Experience with network technology such as routers, SonicWALL firewalls, and DNS.
- Monitors and performs all system critical backups off all IT systems. Facilitates the transfer to offsite storage of data backups.
- Stay informed about regular updates and new developments related to supported hardware and software systems. Make recommendations for operational improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness or to reduce costs.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; especially to non-technical individuals.
- An understanding of system design and configuration including virtualization, cloud storage and mobile devices.
- Technical certifications from Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Citrix, etc. a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard, and telephone. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.