Responsibilities primarily include transaction monitoring and research of customers deemed to be "high risk" by our various financial institution clients as required by their respective AML/BSA programs. This position can be located in the Cleveland, Ohio; Hudson, Ohio; or Phoenix, Arizona offices.
- Transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money laundering
- Identify data anomalies as they relate to AML initiatives, AML/BSA regulations, and industry best practices for AML/BSA analysis.
- Assist other members of the Compliance Unit, data management efforts, and other company employees to maintain and implement the most effective means of meeting the company's AML and other transaction analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work effectively with multiple complex data sources and technical analytical tools/resources.
- Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and client requirements.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Four (4) years banking experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sound analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
If you are interested, send your resume, cover letter, and which office you would like to work at to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.