This person will be responsible for leading teams of people who provide analytical work for banking clients. The position can be located in the Downtown Cleveland or Hudson offices.
- Manage a team of up to 25 analysts
- Identify top talent among the team and coach and develop leaders into supervisory roles
- Interact regularly with major clients to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided
- Oversee the team's production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes
- Provide production / service reporting to senior leadership and clients
- Work directly with partnership team to develop subject matter expertise and expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients
- Travel (about 10%) for client visits and trade shows
- Collaborate with Partners to challenge the norms and improve / grow the business
- Manage projects
Qualifications for the Position:
- Bachelor's degree level of education or higher in accounting, finance, business or related field
- 4 or more years of professional experience in public accounting, consulting, an operations management role in banking or combination thereof
- Managerial / leadership experience
- Candidates must possess one of the following:
- Strong operations management experience in financial services, OR
- Very strong subject matter expertise in BSA / AML (Bank Secrecy Act or Anti-Money Laundering), OR
- Experience in public accounting or consulting handling engagements with large, complex client companies
- Very strong entrepreneurial spirit - highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Full-time position
- Location Cleveland, Ohio
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.